Scope of Service
As LEKE Filo, we are completely free to determine the scope and nature of the services we will provide within the framework of the law; Any changes we make regarding the services will be deemed to have entered into force upon being published on the SITE.
The owner of all text, code, graphics, logos, images, sound files and software used on the SITE (hereinafter referred to as “content”) is LEKE Filo and all rights are reserved. Reproduction or copying of site content without written permission is strictly prohibited.
- All users undertake that they will use the SITE only for lawful and personal purposes and that they will not engage in any activity that may violate the rights of third parties. The legal and criminal responsibilities for their transactions and actions within the SITE belong to them. SITE has no direct and/or indirect liability for any damages that third parties have suffered or may suffer due to these works and actions.
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy and up-to-dateness of the information available on the SITE. However, despite our efforts, this information may lag behind the actual changes and there may be some differences. For this reason, we do not give any express or implied warranty or make any commitment regarding the accuracy and timeliness of the information contained on the site.
- The SITE may contain hyperlinks to other websites, applications and platforms operated by third parties and whose contents are not known to us. The SITE functionality only provides access to these sites, and we do not accept any responsibility for their content.
- Although we do our best to keep the SITE free of viruses, we do not guarantee that it is completely free of viruses. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the users to take the necessary precautions against viruses when downloading data. Virus etc. We do not accept responsibility for any damage that may be caused by malicious programs, codes or materials.
- We do not guarantee that there will be no defects or errors in the services offered on the SITE or that uninterrupted service will be provided. We may terminate your access to the SITE and its services or any part thereof at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability for damages arising from the use of the SITE is limited to intent and gross negligence. In case of damages arising from breach of contract, the total compensation that can be claimed is limited to foreseeable damages. The above-mentioned limitations of liability also do not apply in case of damage to human life, bodily injury or damage to a person’s health. In all cases legally considered force majeure, we will not be liable for any compensation due to delay, non-performance or default.
Dispute Resolution: In resolving any disputes arising from the application or interpretation of this Agreement, the laws of the Republic of Turkey apply; Istanbul Courthouse Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized.